Thursday, July 19, 2007

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO

Greeting from North Georgia.

Please bear with me. I have only blogged several times and am still trying to figure out how to link some interesting articles to the blog.
I will figure it out in the next few days, so give me a break.

Got comments or want to contact me:

stevemason@optilink.us or wacochemical@wacochemical.com
The Waco email address will go through the website. You can contact me through Waco's website: www.wacochemical.com

Got a question or want to discuss a chemical, a chemical problem or chemical ingredients, please call me at:800-998-3941.

Many so called "GREEN CHEMICALS" contain hazardous chemicals.
A client called me early this week about a so called green product and after we checked out the MSDS (Material Saftey Data Sheet), the product contained 6.0% Acetic Acid, a hazardous chemical.

Waco Chemical & Supply Co., saving the environment through recycling chemicals and our WACO EARTHKLEAN products.
Steve

No comments: