Monday, September 17, 2007
Pesticides can 'double' the risk of asthma
ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT PESTICIDES CAUSING ASTHMA, PLEASE LOOK BELOW. Waco Chemical & Supply Co. has JUST WHAT YOU NEED TO HANDLE YOUR BUG PROBLEM AND NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT ASTHMA PROBLEMS.
CONTACT: WACO CHEMICAL & SUPPLY CO.,
http//: http://www.wacochemical.com/, 800-998-3941 for all your safe, non-hazardous insecticides that are not harmful to people, pets or the environment.
EcoSmart aerosols "Minimum-Risk" insectides are EPA classified Fifra 25(b), "minimum risk" category. Pesticides that qualify as "minimum risk" pose absolutely no risk to humand, pets or the environment and are EXEMPT FROM EPA REGISTRATION. Also available in liquid concentrate form.
EcoSmart targets insects, will not endanger the health and safety of workers, building occupants or the environment.
USING EcoSmart insecticides offers the following advantages:
1. Delivers fast knockdown & kill; controls a broad spectrum of insects including crawling, flying and a special wasp killer.
2. Organic active and inert ingredients are biodegradable.
3. Parit cost vs. conventional insecticides.
4. All ingredients are food grade. No chemical issues.
5. EPA exempt means no food prep concerns; regulatory expertise, or
Waco Chemical & Supply Co., preserving the environment through chemical recycling and Waco EARTHKLEEN and ECOSMART chemical products.