Friday, August 3, 2007

GLOBAL WARMING UPDATE, CO2 MAY NOT BE THE PROBLEM!

LINK: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/08/03/global-warming-myth-exposed-soot-cooking-fires-melting-himalayan-glac

LINK: http://www.onelocalnews.com/chandlernews-dispatch/stories/index.php?action=fullnews&id=141576

GLOBAL WARMING IS BEING CAUSED BY BROWN SMOKE OR BLACK SOOT FROM FIRES IN SOUTHERN ASIA AND INDIA BEING USED FOR COOKING!

Look folks, I just read the stuff and post it. If global warming is a real problem, then we need to take care of business. But as I have already said, let's look at the real data and make decisions on clear and precise scientific evidence. Yes, we are having changes in weather patterns. Some will agree with me, many want agree with me.
Again, as information becomes available, I will post and keep a light on what is going on. I am sure I will miss some info and anyone who has additonal information on these topics, please feel free to share. I am only bringing information to light to get to the truth. I care for our planet, her people, animals and land. We are tennants in this world, and we are expected to be responsible and respect what God has made so great. Look around at the real beauty of this wonderful earth. Wow, what a trip.

S 8/3/07

No comments: